Powerful offline programming solution that supports all current 3D cutting technologies like laser cutting, water jet trimming, ultrasound cutting, laser hardening and laser cladding based on the CAA V5 architecture, integrated in DELMIA. All known 5 axis machine tools and robot controllers are supported: Hermle, Trumpf, Prima, Mazak, NTC, Gemcor , Kuka Systems, FLOW, etc.
FASTTRIM includes all functionalities that an offline programming system can offer, such as intuitive programming features, powerful integrated machine simulation, automatic path generation, best fit calibration to match machine home with part origin, automatic fixture builder and reverse engineering.
- Integrated 3D programming, post processing and simulation
- Practice-proven and comfortable fixture construction which can be processed, nested and programmed in 2D, and also exported to external 2D systems
- Free positioning as well as calibration function to align fixture and component
- UHF programming options (universal holding fixtures)
- Automated geometry-based procedure for contour definition
- Parametric programming
- Several optimization functions, e.g. local displacement of contour areas or changes of axis motion control
- Automatic recognition and use of macros, such as circle, rectangle, hexagon, ...
- Reading back of NC programs (reverse engineering)
- Closed CAD/CAM process chain, direct access to native CATIA V5 data
- Time savings with the automated creation of fixtures
- Increased system availability through the omission of the teach-in process
- Extensive machine library
- Comfortable response options to real situations by defining offset or axis interpolation ranges
- Reuse of programming capacity when transferring to another machine thanks to NC program conversion
- Avoidance of collisions and reliable machine programs
- High processing quality
- User-friendly dialogs