“COM/FOX T-Systems Format Converter for JT” provides conversion capabilities available within two contexts:
1) Use of T-Systems Converter for V6 vertical architecture strategic scenarios: Apps, PDMx, File
2) Use of T-Systems Converter for JT/3dxml file collaboration
The “COM/FOX T-Systems Format converter for JT” is integrated within V6 vertical Integration architecture.
For V6 to JT for Apps & PDM collaboration T-Systems Format converter supports:
- Conversion of tessellated/exact V6 Geometry into JT tessellated format
- Conversion of Graphic V6 FD&T on parts with links on geometry into JT format
- Conversion of Graphic V6 FD&T on products without links to the geometry on parts into JT format
- Conversion of V6 Product Structure into JT product structure
For JT to V6 for Apps & PDM collaboration T-Systems Format converter supports:
- Conversion of JT Geometry representations into V6 tessellated representation.
- V6 3DRep with fixed tessellation: To enable this capability, T-Systems will expose the tessellation stored in JT files to the DS Format Conversion Services API’s.
- V6 3DRep with adjustable tessellation: To enable this capability T-Systems will expose the exact geometry stored in JT files to the DS Format Conversion Services API’s.
- Conversion of JT FD&T representations on parts with links on geometry into V6 FD&T.
- Conversion of JT FD&T representation on products without links on part geometry into V6 FD&T.
- Conversion of JT Product structure into V6 product structure.
- Explore the document links from a root JT file.
JT files (XT_Brep, JT_Brep or JT_Tessellated) are supported as input to the JT Format converter.
- Improvement of the competitiveness by closed process chains and unique approach within the design processes
- Improvement of the product quality by continuation of work on model results with CATIA V6 without problems
- Low system costs by smooth exchange of 3D geometry with CATIA
- Improvement of the collaboration with partners
For further information visit our website: https://servicenet.t-systems.com/comfox