Sogeti is among the top five market leaders in Engineering and Technology Consulting Services in the US and France, with over 20 years of expertise. They implement major technical and engineering innovation projects for the R&D departments of global industrial firms. Their expertise includes Research & Development, requirements, design, development, testing, integration and operational maintenance of complex systems.
Thanks to their worldwide network, CoE’s and proven best practices, they can offer companies top quality solutions to support their business requirements and to anticipate technical evolutions.
Sogeti’s Partnership with Dassault Systemes is based on four areas: PLM solutions, simulation, composites, and automation & manufacturing in a virtualized environment.
Sogeti provides consulting services, studies, development and training throughout the following solutions.
1) PLM solutions: Based on strong ENOVIA expertise and an offshore delivery platform, this industry solution is designed to:
· Help reduce overall TCO.
· Lower maintenance costs.
· Speed time-to-market.
· Achieve acceptance and adoption of PLM systems.
· Increase overall profitability, using PLM to increase revenue while decreasing costs.
At the core of Sogeti's Product Lifecycle Management solution, they have three main offerings:
· PLM Strategy Services: They can help you define a roadmap that ensures your organization is aligned on a common PLM vision. Their brown paper methodology encourages harmony between business processes and applications, plus they help you define the business case.
· PLM Implementation Services: They use accelerators like pre-configured industry templates and reusable assets for change control, product configurations, requirements management, simulation data management, search, integrations and migrations.
· Managed Support for PLM:Their experts can help you leverage a “left shift” model that will help you reduce maintenance costs while improving the overall effectiveness of your PLM implementations.
2) Simulation: The simulation expertise of Sogeti offers companies a wide range of services from mechanical engineering to maintenance operations in manufacturing process. The speed and accuracy of calculations are optimized by using state-of-the-art simulation life cycle management tools:
a) Integration of specific business lines and sectors know-how through the creation of parametric components. These components, built with state-of-the-art knowledgeware tools that incorporate specific designing and meshing know-how. Based on CAD-meshing interaction capabilities, these components can be used for various studies: static or dynamic, linear and non-linear, thermal or shock. Such components enable the reduction of development cycles, while securing the phases of calculation.
b) Integration of computing processes with systematic validation steps.
c) Implementation of an effective simulation lifecycle management (SLM to offer quick access to data and dissemination of this data between several fields.
d) Optimization: the previous steps open the way for robust analysis which is multi-disciplinary (aerodynamics, structural, acoustics, fatigue), multi-level (from global system to component), and multi-objective.
3) Composites: This solution aims at providing industrial firms with best of class composite expertise leveraging on end-to-end V6 PLM Dassault solutions and Sogeti resources and skills in support and consulting services. Today more and more companies manufacture some parts in composites,thus requiring the need for real support in methodology and composites skills. In regards to advanced composites technologies, analysis, manufacturing and assembly context must be taken into account. Research on methodology has to be performed in order to integrate context elements in a complex design. The goal of this analysis is in helping manufacturers to determine the best design workflow to optimize within a composites workbench to account for: design cycle time, change management and manufacturing constraints anticipation.
a) An expertise built on ten years of experience in the aeronautics sector, and transferable to many other fields (transports, energy for instance blades of wind turbines, etc.)
b) Support and consultin