Geometric is a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies. Its portfolio of Global Engineering services and Digital Technology solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving greater efficiencies in the product realization lifecycle.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Services & Solutions
- CAD/CAM/CAE Services & Solutions
- Geometry Technology Solutions
- Global Engineering Services & Solutions
The Geometric Advantage:
1- PLM experience:
- Over 20 years of experience in the PLM space
2- Innovation Focus:
- Over 15 years of strong R&D focus leading to innovative patented technologies that improves engineering and manufacturing productivity.
- Proven interoperability for information and process integration across the product realization value chain.
3- Global Delivery Model:
- Our unique delivery model combines deep domain expertise in proximity locations coupled with process and task level scalability in near-shore and offshore locations providing better long-term value proposition to our customers.
- Over 4400 employees working across the globe.
- 12 global delivery centers located across the USA, Europe, India and China.
+91 (20) 40284974
As a new milestone in long history of cooperation, Geometric and Dassault Systemes formed a worldwide Consulting and Services partnership in July 2003.
Through this agreement, Geometic provides the market with services and support around Dassault Systemes' PLM software suite including CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, and SMARTEAM.
With a geographical focus on the Asia-Pacific region, Geometric is to work primarily through existing Dassault Systemes' sales and service partners to provide support, services, and training to Dassault Systemes customers and software partners.
Director - Desktop Products
+91 (20) 4028 3282
+91 (20) 40284974