V5 DMU for Human Simulation
The human being is one of the most non-standard and unpredictable components of any system. Human capability is a major (limiting) parameter of design, then in many application areas there is a strong requirement to model the physical elements of the human alongside product designs.
V5 DMU for Human Simulation enables to directly create, manipulate and simulate accurate digital manikin’s interactions in context with the virtual product. It is the only solution enabling to assess and optimize human posture, vision and comfort directly in the product design environment, leading to fast decision making and design changes. Accurate human modeling, postures and comfort information capitalization makes company’s know how on ergonomics available to all designers.
Key Business Benefits:
- Introducing ergonomics earlier in the design process reduces design timeframe
- Digital manikins remove the need for costly physical prototypes and real human simulations
- Integrated ergonomics simulation improves product quality & conformance to company standards
- Usage of catalogs allows to capitalize on company know-how
- Highly intuitive solution enables to validate product assembly in an efficient and cost-effective manner