Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
The primary mission of the Solution Consultant is to position the value of our Industry Process Experiences to our customers and prospective customers through a consultative selling approach following our Value Engagement process. Consult with our customers to guide them in the re-engineering of their processes leveraging embedded value in the IPEs supported by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Key Success Factors
- A technical discipline bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing engineering
- Knowledge of Industrial Engineering tools such as Robotics, Process Engineering, Additive Manufacturing or other similar tools
- Knowledge of Dassault Systèmes’ solutions DELMIA and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge or certification in six-sigma processes
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to present and control a room in a demonstration or requirements gathering
- Strong written and oral skills
- Able to learn and then participate in demonstrating complex manufacturing solutions
- Understanding of Database Schemas
- RFP Response skills
- Knowledge Management
- Sales Process and Tools
- Technical solution consulting
- Helpful to be knowledgeable or certified in six sigma processes
- Helpful to be knowledgeable of system landscapes and technical architectures
Rémunération & Avantages
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
Egalité des chances
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.