Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The Challenge Ahead
We are seeking a Compliance Mediator Sales Expert who will successfully support the work of protecting Dassault Systèmes Intellectual Property. You will contribute to North America channel sales success by helping minimize non-compliant software usage involving companies and individuals, resolving difficult matters amicably and opening opportunities that change the future. If you are a sales professional, a natural negotiator, a brilliant communicator and enjoy overcoming challenges and resolving sensitive situations, now is the perfect time to join us!
What will your role be?
- Supported by a team of legal, technical and investigative professionals, you will be the customer facing expert negotiating amicable outcomes with individuals and corporations as well as exciting new start-ups looking to change the world
- Qualifying an interest and leading a conversation to resolve non-compliant matters amicably
- Be an active listener, identifying pain points and turning obstacles into opportunities
- Helping companies to become compliant software users
- Become familiar with the various SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS products to discuss knowledgeably
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, local partners, law firm, and Dassault Systèmes sales and license compliance personnel, to achieve objectives and control the process from your first contact to final settlement
- You will be able to leverage the cumulative experience of a larger team while bringing in your own experience and knowledge to support our ethical and sustainable growth
Your Key Success Factors
Conferred Bachelor's Degree
Previous experience in professional sales or business positions, ideally with a software company
- Proven active listening, objection handling and negotiation skills
- Experience guiding customers to make the right decision within complexed situations involving multiple stakeholders and their individual needs
- Ability to motivate people to follow through and deliver on agreed deadlines
- Respect for and adherence to ethical standards
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, oral and written
- Self-disciplined, business ownership mindset with ability to forecast, plan, manage, document and deliver on time
- Experience in exceeding targets in professional pursuits and prioritize tasks in an efficient manner
- Fluency in Spanish or French is preferred but not a must have
Rémunération & Avantages
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
Egalité des chances
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.