BioIntelligence Experience Day
April 8, 2015 - Velizy, France
The BioIntelligence Experience Day
On April 8, scientists and top industrial decision makers and executives in the field of Life Sciences, Pharma & Biotech, Cosmetics, Chemical, and other science-based industry executives have joined Dassault Systèmes to discuss the latest strategies of how the power of the digital world is fundamentally transforming the life sciences’ current practices.
Please watch the video Best of:
This event was a unique opportunity to experience the outcome of the one- of-a-kind 5 year BioIntelligence Research* program and experience the latest solutions of the combined BIOVIA (formerly Accelrys) and Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform applications.
Initiated by the G5 Santé and under Dassault Systèmes leadership, with a dozen of industrial and academic champions, this program has led to disruptive solutions in evidence-based medicine, translational collaboration and bio-products lifecycle management that you will have the opportunity to discover by viewing the REPLAY of the different sessions:
- Welcome & Introduction by Patrick Johnson, Corporate Research VP R&D
- An Ambitious R&D Initiative with G5 Santé - Bertrand PARMENTIER, CEO, Pierre Fabre GROUP
- 3DExperience platform & BIOVIA, BioPLM Overview - Patrick Johnson, Corporate Research VP R&D, Dassault Systèmes,- Max Carnecchia, BIOVIA CEO, Dassault Systèmes
- 3DExperience platform & BIOVIA, BioPLM Demonstration - Nicolas Froloff, R&D Life Sciences Director, Dassault Systèmes
- A Scientists’ Perspective - Martin Karplus, Nobel Prize Winner
- A European Perspective - Philippe De Backer, European Parliament
- The 3DExperience Platform : Rethink Innovation! - Bernard Charles, CEO, Dassault SystèmesVIDEO
*Started in 2007 by the G5 (Group of major French health and life sciences companies) and Dassault Systèmes, subsidized by Bpifrance, the BioIntelligence Consortium is composed of ten industrial and academic partners.