Gestalten Sie die Zukunft mit
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
DELMIA, as part of Dassualt Systèmes, is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Consultant to join the Services department and participate in designing, delivering and deploying world class software solutions for our customers’ supply chain puzzles in manufacturing, logistics and many other industries. Our suite of applications provides world-class optimization and decision support for everything from demand forecasting and capacity planning to detailed scheduling of delivery routes, workforce and production lines.
The challenges ahead:
• Work with the Solution Architect and Industry Process Consultant to bring technical architecture expertise and recommendations on customer projects
• Drive the hardware/network/infrastructure assessment
• Create and validate the technical integration design
• Deploy, operate and maintain DS products on customer's site
• Ensure that the design and the deployment of the technical solution are aligned with security, performance, scalability and capacity expectations of the customer
• Tuning/configuration of DS products and related key software component as Operating System, web servers and integration components (SAML, databases, middleware etc.)
• Define and lead performance scalability and testing projects
• Contribute to the definition of the Statement of Work (SOW)
• Empower Consultants and System Integrators (C&SI) on technical Architecture
Your key success factors:
• Relevant background and demonstrated experience in infrastructure consulting, preferably in a supply chain or production planning context
• Knowledge of mainstream integration patterns, technologies and systems such as ODBC, database systems, SOAP, REST and JMS
• Obtained degree in software engineering (or equivalent) specialized in hardware or system architecture
• Diligence, an eye for detail, and a clear head when managing deadlines and multiple stakeholders
• Good communications skills, customer oriented, flexible mindset, technology passionate
• Excellent English skills are mandatory and German skills are desired, as well as willingness to travel as needed within the DACH region
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Testen Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten und spielen Sie das Quintiq-Geduldsspiel. Glauben Sie, dass Sie die Aufgabe lösen können?