Imagine New Horizons…
Looking for your first career opportunity? Do you want to work inside an exciting, fast-paced environment where you’ll be learning cutting edge technology?
Can you see yourself delivering innovative solutions to industry leaders and innovative manufacturers in aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, electronics and distribution?
Would you like to be mentored by seasoned leaders who will help you learn the intricacies of Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE product design and manufacturing solutions? If so, check out this opportunity!
What Will Your Role Be?
As a member of Dassault Systèmes Industry Services Graduate Development Program, you will embark upon a rigorous 6-month program. After the conclusion of the Program, you will be assign to Dassault Systèmes customer engagements as a Software or Application Consultant focused in the Aerospace and Defense Industry.
The Challenges Ahead!
Some of the knowledge, skills and capabilities you will acquire:
- Developing a deep understanding of the Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE solution capabilities applied across a customer’s entire design and manufacturing process
- Understanding Dassault Systemes customer’s business requirements, scenarios, use cases, users experience needs
- Articulating the overall value of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Producing process maps, acceptance and integration scenarios, use cases and conduct a proof of concept workshop
- Delivering a methodology guide dedicated to final users in accordance with industry referential
- Creating technical specification dossiers and translating them into detailed technical specifications
- Defining and managing activities ensuring the quality of deliverables and deadlines
- Understanding software system design
- Developing configuration and code functions and unitary tests
- Analyzing and correcting reported issues and/or executing solution changes required by the customer aligning with R&D strategies
- Capitalizing upon project deliverables to ensure reusability
Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Teaching experience and/or well-developed presentation skills
- 3D Modeling experience with the 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM, CATIA V5, SOLIDWORKS or competitor CAD products
- Displays strong interpersonal skills, team orientation and self-motivation
- Able to work onsite in our Bellevue office
- Only US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered for this opportunity
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.