Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to insure customer success with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and its apps. That success begins with the partnership between the sales team and the services team. Work in collaboration with the DS ecosystem in order to manage the engagement model on key customer projects. Demonstrating the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and how it can help the customer achieve their business and strategic objectives. The Services Business Partner has this responsibility. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a program director, you will be responsible and accountable to achieve company business goals assigned to a Services entity (Business unit, Geo, Brand…). Define and execute the operational strategy to: support software sales target achievement; ensure predictability in Service P&L results achievement; guarantee total quality on project execution; deliver business value to customer; drive talent acquisition, training, certification, excellence; establish & execute subcontracting strategy and partnership success support.
Candidates for this role can be based in any of the following areas: Montreal, Boston, Auburn Hills, Seattle, Long Beach.
The challenges ahead
- Define business plans to achieve P&L targets, project success and anticipate business evolution
- Work with the sales team to define account winning strategy and ensure customer executive relationship
- Assess staffing capacity and needs in relation with the anticipated business (sales pipeline), and propose the related strategy: hiring, internal reallocation of resources, subcontracting, partnering
- Accountable of the service opportunities in the order review board process, for local validation or worldwide escalation
- Protect Dassault Systemes’ solution value, maximizing long term software value (industry process experience out of the box sales and deployment approach)
- Ensure successful projects deployment of Dassault Systemes’ software solutions working directly with customers and partners
- Establish and manage risk and escalations mechanism to ensure smooth execution of successful projects and drive customer satisfaction
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- 5 years of general management experience in a Services organization
- 5 years of experience in the PLM industry
- 5 years experience managing a PMO
- Understanding of Dassault Ssytemes’ products and technology
- Experience in drafting proposal or statements of work.
- Certification in the following:
- PMI certification is required
- Scrum Master certification is an asset
- Lean Certification is an asset
- Demonstrate oral and written proficiency with the English language.
- Open and available to Travelling 60-75%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.