COMPLETE SYSTEM FOR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION
Create rich product documentation concurrently while the product is being designed
CATIA Composer is a complete system for product documentation. It enables you to create rich product documentation concurrently while the product is being designed.
Based on a lightweight, open, XML-based architecture, CATIA Composer is easy-to-use and allows non-technical users to create associative 2D and 3D technical illustrations, product documentation, interactive product experiences, and more. CATIA Composer encourages reuse of 3D product data in departments such as manufacturing, service, support, training, sales, and marketing. Reuse of the digital product definition increases the value of that information while ensuring the creation of accurate, always-current deliverables.
Dassault Systemes Companion eLearning courses include features such as knowledge checks, simulations, and work instructions to help you learn in an efficient and effective manner. The courses are designed so that you can learn on your own, from anywhere with a suitable Internet connection.
Companion for CATIA Composer
- Duration: 20 hours
- Targeted audience: Technical Illustrators, Technical Support / Sales Engineers, Sales Demonstrators
- Prerequisites: Students attending this course should be familiar with the Windows Operating System.
In this course you will learn how to open and navigate in a model with 3DVIA Composer. You will capture views of a model, add annotations to it and change its rendering, create technical illustrations and also high resolution images. Moreover this course will teach you how to create animations and then publish and share the 3DVIA Composer content.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Open and navigate inside a model with 3DVIA Composer
- Capture Views of a model
- Enhance a model by adding annotations and changing its rendering
- Create technical illustrations
- Create high resolution images
- Create animations
- Publish and share the 3DVIA Composer content