Imagine new horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
Create and communicate impactful and inspiring messages for all customer interactons, highlighting value, convincing storytelling and influencing action for all area of BIOVIA science solutions.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Proven science storyteller, creating compelling value proposals, understanding. market and competition, and well connected with customers
- Build strong relationship with sales and create sales collateral, customer stories, use case and value proposals for target accounts.
- Create the messages and stories in the many different formats used by sales and marketing (PowerPoint, Datasheets, video, infographics, white papers, ROI proposals, case studies, ebooks, etc)
- Proven experience for driving demand with positive results and market leadership and positioning
- Identify and create messages for target personas in science-based industries; develop and deliver relevant and impactful messages, right for each of the different channels of communication
- Drive the messaging process for solutions and products demand generation programs
- Collaborate with scientists and team members and articulate value for each channel in digital program to increase demand and market leadership
- Draft, edit and manage external marketing and corporate communications assets including data sheets, brochures, business and technical white papers, reports, customer stories, blog posts, marketing emails, trade press/thought leadership articles, newsletters, press releases, video scripts, advertisements, web page/microsite copy, value proposition documents and writing support for customer conferences and internal sales events, communities, press releases and executive messages.
- Leverage technology and marketing communications experience with scientific informatics software including a mix of molecular modeling/simulation, data science, laboratory informatics, formulation design, quality/compliance and manufacturing analytics capabilities supporting science-driven, process-based industries.
Your Key Success Factors:
- 15+ years industry experience preferably Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a scientific field and/or Technical Writing
- Scientist: biology/biologist experience strongly desired
- Excellent writing and editing skills required
- Experienced product marketing/manager to create and deliver compelling value to grow pipeline
- Science-based experience ideally in life sciences (not healthcare) for research informatics, artificial intelligence, data science and molecular modeling
- Excellent communication, developing messaging, creating compelling value proposals and storytelling skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.