Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
As IT engineer (m/f/d) for our local IT services and support group, you are responsible for the operation of our IT infrastructure. You will be part of our EMEA IT Team with 35 People across Europe. Your main focus will be supporting our end users in our offices across Europe. This includes implementation, maintenance, optimization and documentation of the local infrastructure. You analyze and document IT processes and cases. You will work on IT projects together with our global IT teams and functional experts.
The challenges ahead:
• First and second level end user support according to our global SLA’S
• Setup, configuration and monitoring of IT environment (Physical and Virtual Systems, Windows and Linux, Storage and Network) across our sites in central Europe
• Collect local business needs and participate in the IT standard evolution
• User management and administration of licenses
• Participate in IT Projects
Your key success factors:
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or computer science
• Experience in IT support and System Administration
• Windows and Linux experience
• Basic networking knowledge
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
• Teamwork capacity, flexibility and a high degree of self-initiative
• Interest in technological innovation and motivation to learn
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
加入达索析统， 3DEXPERIENCE公司 在达索析统的3DEXPERIENCE虚拟宇宙中，一切都可能实现！ 我们为分布11个行业的230,000客户服务，从高科技到生命科学，从时尚到运输，我们帮助世界各地的企业和人们为现在与未来创造可持续的创新事物。 加入这家拥有20000名才华洋溢的专业人士、快速增长中的领军企业。