Supported Operating Systems for SIMULIA Opera
SIMULIA Opera 2019 is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Only the current minor version is included in this support. Opera 19 is expected to work on other recent 64-bit Linux distributions.
These requirements are common across all platforms:
- At least 4 GB of memory, though more is recommended for larger models
- 5-10 GB of free disk space
- OpenGL 2.0, or above, compatible dedicated graphics card, with hardware acceleration to enhance performance. Opera 19 has been successfully tested with NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics cards.
- A suitable PDF reader to be able to view and print the PDF documentation
NOTICE: For SIMULIA Opera 2020, we will add support for Windows Server 2019 and drop support for Windows 7 and Server 2008r2.