Industry Consultant / Technical Sales Junior MOM/MES
Imagine New Horizons….
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. At Dassault Systèmes we empower people with a passion for change and innovation in order to harmonize product, nature and life.
#WeAre3DS, https://youtu.be/fSNL-JzrVko, www.3ds.com.
At the core of Dassault Systèmes lay the concept of an interconnected end-to-end solution, from Engineering and Simulation, to Manufacturing Engineering onto Operations, Scheduling & Optimization and Service/aftermarket solutions. This inter-connectivity enables seamless collaboration and allows substantial reductions of lead-time and cost.
DELMIA is Dassault Systèmes manufacturing, operations and aftermarket brand. Within DELMIA, APRISO is our MES/MOM solution that help manufacturers to optimize and transform global production operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence. APRISO is a full-fledged, state-of-the-art MES/MOM system that encompasses Production, Quality, Warehouse and Maintenance. We are proud to be named as a Leader in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for MES for the fourth time by Gartner, Inc.
For the APRISO solution, we are now looking for a graduate or newly examined person for the role as Industry Consultant / Technical Sales. In this position, you will work with Sales to explain, demonstrate and prove the value of our solutions to our clients and partners. You will join a dynamic team of supportive Sales and Tech Sales colleagues and work with customer engagements across the Scandinavian countries and occasionally the wider Euro North region.
What will your job be?
- Analyze and understand customer situations and pain-points, supporting with APRISO and MOM competence through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Communicate and explain APRISO solution values and technology; via presentations, demonstrations and proof of concepts.
- Work closely with Sales to plan customer engagements and build a compelling case and story around APRISO.
- Provide input to R&D on requirements for the expected user experience, in collaboration with Product Definition teams.
- Actively participate in customer and internal communities share ideas and success stories.
Your key success factors
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Production or equivalent.
- A willingness to learn and understand MES/MOM, it’s central role in production, and the key pain points that customers/companies experience in this domain.
- Interest and curiosity in MES/MOM and to develop business procedures and practices in the intersection between sales, design, implementation and IT.
- A passion for the digital transformation in the manufacturing domain and the end-to-end vision of the flow between MBOM, Process Plan, ERP, MOM/MES, APS and shop floor/operator.
- Understanding of ISA-95 standard and basic understanding of lean manufacturing concepts.
- A consulting approach/mindset to assist in requirement definition, business process change and solution proposal
- Wanting to learn and develop skills in delivering technical presentations and conducting technical sales discussions.
- Interest to travel to meet customers, mainly within Sweden/Nordics but occasionally EuroNorth.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it is our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.