This two-day course covers Opera’s capabilities for coupling electromagnetics, thermal and stress analyses to solve multiphysics problems. Lectures and practical sessions are designed to give you both theoretical background and hands-on experience in modelling various multiphysics scenarios. We recommend completing the Introduction to Opera-3d training course before taking this course. The course includes:
- Thermal Analysis
- Mechanical Analysis (static and modal stress)
- Coupling electromagnetic and thermal analyses
- Coupling electromagnetic and mechanical analyses
- Using Python to couple complex multiphysics problems
- Case studies of coupled electromagnetic and thermal analyses: particle beam heating, induction heating and quench simulations
- Case studies of coupled electromagnetic and mechanical analyses: split pair magnet coil and synchronous reluctance motor
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of classes on 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform