CST Studio Suite - Antenna Placement
Throughout this course, you will become familiar with topics like antenna placement, antenna-to-antenna coupling, antenna matching network and radiation hazard. Particular attention is given to the generation and usage of near/far-field sources in the context of the Hybrid Solver Task.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Handle imported CAD models.
- Choose which High Frequency solver is most suited for the antenna placement task of interest.
- Design simple matching network.
- Use Hybrid Solver to simulate antenna installed performance and antenna to antenna coupling.
Who should attend and prerequisites
Recommended for Electromagnetic Simulation Analysts, Antenna Designers.Before undertaking the course, it is a mandatory prerequisite that you complete the Introduction to CST Studio Suite training course (or any CST training class from 2018 or earlier) and the CST Studio Suite - Microwave and Antenna training course.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.