Throughout this course, you will become familiar with topics like antenna placement, antenna-to-antenna coupling, antenna matching network and radiation hazard. Particular attention is given to the generation and usage of near/far-field sources in the context of the Hybrid Solver Task.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Handle imported CAD models.
- Choose which High Frequency solver is most suited for the antenna placement task of interest.
- Design simple matching network.
- Use Hybrid Solver to simulate antenna installed performance and antenna to antenna coupling.
Who should attend and prerequisites
Recommended for Electromagnetic Simulation Analysts, Antenna Designers.Before undertaking the course, it is a mandatory prerequisite that you complete the Introduction to CST Studio Suite training course (or any CST training class from 2018 or earlier) and the CST Studio Suite - Microwave and Antenna training course.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.