This course teaches you how to replay simulation experiences in 3DPlay leveraging lightweight results visualization.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Displaying model/scenario/result data and contents of simulation
- Animating results
- Applying display controls such as transparency and material rendering
- Accessing simulation results
- Using 3DPlay on mobile devices
- Working with externally generated simulation results
The course is divided into lectures and workshops.The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
This course is intended for the users who need to collaborate and communicate ideas to key stakeholders through lightweight devices will benefit from attending this class. For the R2019x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Vibration Analyst
- Noise & Vibration Analyst
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
- Finite Element Modeling Engineer
- Structural Professional Engineer
- Structural Simulation Designer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform