This course provides a high-level introduction to the structural simulation workflow on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Each step in the simulation process is introduced and compared to the approach in Abaqus/CAE. Leverage your existing Finite Element Analysis knowledge, while learning key advantages of simulation on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Leverage Abaqus/CAE knowledge to navigate the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Understand key differences in the simulation workflow on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Create and run a simulation and evaluate the simulation results
This course is intended for a user with one of the following roles:
- Structural Engineer
- Structural Performance Engineer
- Structural Mechanics Engineer
- Structural Analysis Engineer
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting simulations. The overview provided below provides details of the topics covered in each lecture.
This course is designed for online learning with voiceover lessons and recorded workshop videos. No instructor-led training classes will be added to the schedule.
Click here for a complete listing of on-demand learning experiences for 3DEXPERIENCE Simulation roles on 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE.