Accurate analysis of aircraft landing gear requires the consideration of many factors, yet the necessity of quick design iteration is at odds with such a complex system. The complicated interaction of a large number of structural components makes the task of landing gear design and simulation particularly difficult. Various aspects of the mechanical system such as kinematics, contact, friction, damping, and others may need to be included in a single analysis.
SIMULIA's products allow many of the various analysis requirements of landing gear systems to be handled with a single analysis code. Complete pre and postprocessing integrated with industry-leading solver technology for kinematic, modal, static and dynamic analysis make our solutions the complete answer to landing gear analysis.
- Transient response
- Steady-state response (frequency domain)
- Heat transfer boundary conditions and thermal “contact”
- Coupled thermal-structural analysis
- Coupled kinematic-stress analysis
- Coupled electrical-structural simulations