Achieve your Goals
The Academic Team at SIMULIA is dedicated to helping you achieve your research and educational goals by providing you with our entire collection of Finite Element Simulation tools and community-based resources.
Academic Software Portfolio
From undergraduate coursework to PhD thesis, the SIMULIA Academic Portfolio has what you need for Realistic Simulation, Optimization, Durability studies, Multibody Simulation, CFD and Electromagnetic Simulation.
We’ve taken our entire collection of commercial products and packaged them into simple, affordable offerings for academic budgets. Our Licensing model enables you to purchase exactly what you need now, with the flexibility to explore the additional products on your own schedule
- SIMULIA Academic Research Suite – Commercial-level functionality for advanced research; priced for academic budgets.
- SIMULIA Academic Teaching Suite – Feature-rich educational licenses for classrooms and computer labs. Model sizes limited.
- SIMULIA Simpack Teaching and Research License – Commercial-level Multibody Simulation for research and education.
- XFlow Academic Research – Commercial-level CFD for advanced research
- XFlow Academic Teaching – Educational licenses for classrooms and computer labs.
- CST Studio Suite products for Academics – Electromagnetic Simulation options to support Learning, Teaching and Research at academic institutions.
- PowerFlow products for Academics – Commercial-level CFD solution for advanced research.
For more information on CST Studio Suite and PowerFLOW, please contact us.
The academic portfolio is designed to provide access to our full software portfolio including Abaqus, Isight, Tosca, fe-safe and Simpack with three simple-to-order products priced for academic budgets. Our licensing model enables you to purchase exactly what you need now, with the flexibility to explore the additional products on your own schedule.
Contact Us for a quote.