Structural-Acoustic Analysis Using Abaqus
Abaqus includes a number of capabilities in the area of structural-acoustic analysis. In addition to pure acoustic analysis features, Abaqus includes the capability to couple nonlinear structural analyses with linear acoustic analyses using several different methods. This seminar covers the fundamentals of acoustics phenomena and then shows how to use Abaqus to solve a wide range of acoustics problems.
The topics include:
- Introduction to acoustic phenomena
- Radiation boundary conditions
- Element selection
- Mesh size and mesh density effects for different analysis procedures
- Pure acoustics analysis
- Coupled structural-acoustic analysis
- Scattering and shock analysis
- Analysis procedures available for acoustic analysis
- Output and postprocessing
Who should attend
This course is recommended for engineers with experience using Abaqus. Some understanding of acoustics is helpful but is not required.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of Abaqus classes on the Companion Learning Space platform