This course explains how to automate tasks in Simpack Pre and Post by means of scripting.The course covers the following topics:
- Overview of scripting applications in Simpack
- Introduction to ECMA script
- Simpack scripting classes
- Accessing Simpack modeling elements
- Accessing files
- Creating own user interfaces
- Starting solvers from a script
- Scripting in Simpack Post
- COM scripting
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral parts of the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of writing, running and debugging scripts.
Who should attend and prerequisites
Simpack users wishing to automate any tasks in Simpack will benefit from this course. Before undertaking the course, you are required to have completed the Introduction to Simpack training course. Basic programming knowledge is also required.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration