Simpack Drivetrain Training
The drivetrain training gives an overview of Simpack modeling elements and analysis methods available for drivetrain applications.
The course covers the following topics:
- Overview of drivetrain applications
- Joints and Constraints
- Bushing and bearing elements
- Gear pair Force Elements with different levels of detail
- Spline coupling
- Drivetrain modeling guidelines and recommendations
- Linear resonance analysis
- Order analysis
- Operating deflection shapes
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. Workshops are an integral part of the training and are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures.
Who should attend
Simpack users planning to build up and analyze drivetrain models in Simpack. A prerequisite for the Simpack drivetrain training course is the Simpack Basics Training.
Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on attendees and location.
Schedule and Registration