Process Automation and Results Exploration with the 3DExperience Platform
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform offers a rich variety of tools enabling methods developers to capture processes and incorporate best practices within their organization. This enables automation and ensures that all within the organization follow best practices. This course provides an introduction to integrating the various tools (simulation, CAD, etc.) that might be available within an organization to create a Simulation Process.
Additionally, this course will provide an introduction to the integrated web-based tool in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform that allows decision makers to collaboratively choose the best design from a large pool of data. This tool allows one to view and conduct trade-off analyses.
The course covers the following topics:
- Creating Simulation Processes
- Understanding the adapters that enable integration of external and native applications
- Creating and deploying Simulation Experiences that are created from Simulation Processes
- Conducting trade-off analysis
- Selecting the best alternative
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
Methods developers who will integrate existing organizational tools using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform will benefit from attending this class. This course is intended for the following roles:
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Vibration Analyst
- Noise & Vibration Analyst
- Fluid Mechanics Analyst
- Multiphysics Simulation Researcher
- Finite Element Modeling & Assembly Specialist
- Simulation Process Method Developer
- Results Data Analyst
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the Companion Learning Space platform