Physics Results Explorer Essentials
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform offers a rich variety of simulation tools and provides a new paradigm in results visualization. This course is an introduction to the high-performance visualization tool in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform that allows simulation analysts and engineers to view and evaluate simulation results.
The course covers the following topics:
- Searching, opening and importing simulation results
- Model and history plots, including animations
- Control over the regions of the model displayed, how it is displayed, and comparisons.
- Advanced post processing operations such as envelope plots, sensors and more.
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
Simulation analysts, engineers, and product designers who will run simulation processes in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform will benefit from attending this class. This course is intended for the following roles:
- Simulation Results Analyst
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Vibration Analyst
- Noise & Vibration Analyst
- Fluid Mechanics Analyst
- Multiphysics Simulation Researcher
- Structural Analysis Engineer
- Steel Ship Structural Analysis Engineer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the Companion Learning Space platform