Performance Study Essentials
This course is an introduction to the lightweight web-based tool in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform that allows simulation analysts and engineers to run predefined Simulation Processes. The tool enables one to quickly search, run, and monitor existing Simulation Processes.
The course covers the following topics:
- Instantiating Simulation Processes from Simulation Experiences
- Running and monitoring Simulation Processes
- Managing Simulation Processes
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
Simulation analysts, engineers, and product designers who will run simulation processes in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform will benefit from attending this class. This course is intended for the following roles:
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Vibration Analyst
- Noise & Vibration Analyst
- Fluid Mechanics Analyst
- Multiphysics Simulation Researcher
- Finite Element Modeling & Assembly Specialist
- Structural Analysis Engineer
- Steel Ship Structural Analysis Engineer
- Stress Engineer
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
- Simulation Process Method Developer
- Results Data Analyst
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the Companion Learning Space platform