Take advantage of this live online course right from your desk. Each day of the class will begin with a lecture session. After the lecture, workshop sessions are conducted offline with technical support provided by hosting office via phone and email. Some hosting offices also allow for in-person attendance.
The pure Eulerian analysis capability in Abaqus/Explicit allows for effective modeling of applications involving extreme deformation, including fluid flow. The Eulerian capability can be coupled with traditional Lagrangian capabilities to model interactions between highly deformable materials and relatively stiff bodies, such as in fluid-structure interactions.
This seminar teaches users how to:
- Create an appropriate Eulerian mesh
- Define the initial material location within an Eulerian mesh
- Apply initial conditions, boundary conditions, and loads to material in the Eulerian domain
- Use general contact to model Eulerian-Lagrangian interactions
- Model fluids using the equation of state material model
- Visualize material boundaries within the Eulerian domain
This online course is a customized subset of the Modeling Extreme Deformation and Fluid Flow with Abaqus course.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for engineers with experience using Abaqus.
What is Included
Electronic copies of the training notes will be provided to each registrant for their personal use. Every registrant will also receive a copy of Abaqus Student Edition. No additional Abaqus licenses will be provided, so to ensure that you can perform all the workshops fully you will need access to a licensed copy of Abaqus.