Multiphysics Analysis in Opera 3d
This two-day course covers Opera’s capabilities for coupling electromagnetics, thermal and stress analyses to solve multiphysics problems. Lectures and practical sessions are designed to give you both theoretical background and hands-on experience in modelling various multiphysics scenarios. We recommend completing the Introduction to Opera-3d training course before taking this course. The course includes:
- Thermal Analysis
- Mechanical Analysis (static and modal stress)
- Coupling electromagnetic and thermal analyses
- Coupling electromagnetic and mechanical analyses
- Using Python to couple complex multiphysics problems
- Case studies of coupled electromagnetic and thermal analyses: particle beam heating, induction heating and quench simulations
- Case studies of coupled electromagnetic and mechanical analyses: split pair magnet coil and synchronous reluctance motor
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.