CST Studio Suite - Microwave and Antenna
Throughout this course you will become familiar with the high frequency solvers used to simulate different type of antennas. This class will also discuss more specific topics like antenna matching network, SAR calculation in human body.
Upon completion of this Antenna course you will be able to:
- Construct & Simulate Antennas using different solvers.
- Visualize & Extract Primary Results (S-Parameters, Nearfield distribution, Farfield) & more advanced Results using the Postprocessing (i.e. Potential Bandwidth, SAR).
- Handle imported CAD models.
- Design simple matching network.
- Use Hybrid Solver to simulate more complex RF Systems.
Who should attend and Prerequisites
Electromagnetic Simulation Analysts, Antenna Designers.Before undertaking the course, it is a mandatory prerequisite that you complete the Introduction to CST Studio Suite training course or any CST training class from 2018 or earlier.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.