CST Studio Suite - Charged Particle Applications
Throughout this course you will become familiar with the use of the Charged Particle Module. You will be able to use and run the different solvers available within the CST Studio Suite environment. This training course is well suited for the design of vacuum electronic devices, the Accelerator community and any applications taking into account the propagation of a charged particle beam under vacuum or a dispersive media like a plasma. The Multipactor analysis is also one of the capabilities of this tool.
Upon completion of the course you will:
- Understand how to define a Particle Source and apply the Available Emission Models to it.
- Load Different Types of Pre-calculated Fields for the Particle Simulation.
- Use the Different Post processing Capabilities to read out Fields and Particle Result Data.
- Use and run the Tracking and the PIC solver. Be familiar with the Wakefield analysis for Accelerator components.
- Characterize material properties such as the secondary electron emission.
Who should attend and prerequisites
Charged particle dynamic experts.Before undertaking the course, it is a mandatory prerequisite that you complete the Introduction to CST Studio Suite training course or any CST training class from 2018 or earlier.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.