In this issue
The latest issue of SIMULIA Community News gives a glimpse as to how leading companies in the Life Sciences industry are using realistic simulation solutions to optimize performance, evaluate designs, and further their understanding of the environments they work in. For a more in depth look at some of these applications, download the full conference papers.
To find additional conference papers, case studies and technology briefs, please visit our Resource Center.
- Achieving a More Accurate Prediction of a Polymer (p. 12)
Novo Nordisk, SIMULIA Community Conference, Barcelona, Spain, May 2011
- Evaluate Medical Device Design Robustness by Combining Statistical and Probabilistic Tools with Finite Element Analysis (p. 16)
Medtronic, SIMULIA Community Conference, Providence, Rhode Island, May 2012
- Ceramic Total Hip Liner Fracture Modeling in Abaqus Using Co-Simulation and Extended Finite Element Modeling (p. 20)
University of Iowa, SIMULIA Community Conference, Barcelona, Spain, May 2011
- Simulation of Hail Impact Using the Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamic Method in Abaqus/Explicit (p. 24)
News and Events
- Nabtesco Ensures Gear Strenght and Endurance in Gusty Wind Conditions (p. 24)
Customer Testimonial Video