GEOVIA Surpac™ is the world’s most popular geology and mine planning software, supporting open pit and underground operations and exploration projects in more than 120 countries. The software delivers efficiency and accuracy through ease-of-use, powerful 3D graphics and workflow automation that can be aligned to company-specific processes and data flows.
Surpac addresses all the requirements of geologists, surveyors, and mining engineers in the resource sector and is flexible enough to be suitable for every commodity, orebody and mining method. Its multilingual capabilities allow global companies to support a common solution across their operations.
For all other Surpac resources such as datasheets, videos, white papers, customer stories and articles, please visit the Resource Center.
DISCOVER SURPAC 6.8!
Surpac 6.8 introduces new high performance point cloud capabilities allowing you to import and mesh point clouds – geo-referenced points picked up from LiDAR (Light Detection And Ranging) scanning or photogrammetry. It also includes support for the Wavefront OBJ textured mesh file format, the mining industry’s most widely supported texture definition file format produced by nearly all scanning hardware providers.
- Comprehensive tools include: drillhole data management, geological modeling, block modeling, geostatistics, mine design, mine planning, resource estimation, and more.
- Increased efficiencies result within teams from better sharing of data, skills and project knowledge.
- Tasks in Surpac can be automated for compliance with company-specific processes and data flows for increased time savings and consistency of execution.
- Surpac is modular and easily customized to adapt to changing needs.
- Surpac reduces data duplication and interfaces with common file formats from GIS, CAD and other systems.
- Integrated production scheduling with GEOVIA MineSched™.
- Multilingual support: English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish and French.
This is the power of Surpac as a communication tool. We can visualize an interpretation, lock it in 3-dimensions and then we can bring in all the drilling, all the infrastructure, the development, the headings and know instantly whether we are on track…Surpac allows us also to link the departments together. So the surveyors, engineers and geologists all use the same data sets, use the same string files—they are using a living data set so that we are all talking from the same page.