Increase your speed and efficiency with enhanced usability and new productivity tools.
Most of the features in DraftSight 2018 are dedicated to the DraftSight Professional and DraftSight Enterprise product offerings. Learn more about our product offerings here. To access these new features now, you can purchase DraftSight Professional online and choose between subscription or non-subscription options starting at $149 USD. Buy Now.
Explore the new features in DraftSight 2018
Quick Input Methods: Provides a command entry interface near the cursor to input coordinates, distances, and angles.
Dimensioning Improvements: Click anywhere on a dimension to reposition, and place dimensions with widgets for automatic alignment and spacing.
Usability Improvements Part 1: Copy/paste selected entities with new options to the active layer instead of the source layer.
DraftSight 2018 SP1 System Requirements
Network License Manager Compatibility
For DraftSight 2018 Enterprise
**Supported O/S by DSLS R2017x for DraftSight 2018 Enterprise
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit x86
- Windows 8.1 64-bit x86
- Windows 10 64-bit x86 (New O/S supported by R2017x)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit x86
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit x86 (No longer supported by R2017x)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.n 64-bit x86
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.n 64-bit x86 (New O/S supported by R2017x)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SPn 64-bit x86
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 64-bit x86 (New O/S supported by R2017x)
- Solaris 10 5/08 64-bit Spare (No longer supported by R2017x)
- Solaris 11 64-bit Spare (No longer supported by R2017x)
Note: AIX no longer supported from 3DEXPERIENCE R2017x onwards.