Our Education Services team provides our customers with a variety of training specialist led sessions outlined below.
- In-person classes (public)
- Available in our California or Massachusetts office locations
- 20-24 hours, 3 days: provides in depth coverage of system functionality for various topics presented by a Training Specialist in a dynamic environment
- On-site classes (private)
- Hosted at your company location, 20-24 hours, 3-5 days: receive training on your site with a Training Specialist for topics with custom agenda items in a dynamic enjoinment
- Virtual one-on-one or group sessions (public and private)
- 1-1 sessions (private): during these 2-3 hour sessions, connect with a DELMIAWorks Training Specialist regarding a variety of topics hosted in your environment or a provided environment. Ask specific questions and receive feedback
- Group (public): 2-4 hour webinars present training to users in a group setting with a live Q&A available at the end conducted by the Training Specialist that focus on specific module functionality.
- Change Management programs (custom, private)
- Create training for module adoption and more within your group with Change Management training programs. Ensure a smooth transition for your users with the support of the Education Services team. Email demliaworks.changemanagement(at)3ds.com for more information!
- Custom training programs (custom, private)
- Work with our team to create a custom in-person or virtual course based on your groups training needs.
View training format availability for specific topics below, for an agenda for training listed below, please email delmiaworks.training(at)3ds.com.