Is your organization focused on improving synchronized material flows between warehouse and production to remove idle inventories?
DELMIA’s Lean Material Synch solution for the Transportation and Mobility Industry reduces inventory and increases production throughput by aligning raw materials, components and semi-finished goods with production, quality inspection and equipment maintenance processes.
Standardize and Integrate Global Operations
DELMIA’s Lean Material Synch solution for the Transportation & Mobility industry enables manufacturers to achieve real-time integration between the product supply network, production processes, and picking and shipping events within the plant, to remove waste and complexity
DELMIA delivers the ability to achieve highly responsive, adaptive manufacturing by synchronizing raw materials, components and semi-finished goods with production, quality inspection and equipment maintenance processes. As an enterprise solution, manufacturers can define, control and optimize operations across multiple sites and functions, while still accommodating specific plant-level requirements.
DELMIA’s Lean Material Synch solution supports the Lean Production Run Industry Solution Experience, Improving visibility, efficiency, and control of manufacturing operations, within and across plants.
DELMIA’s Lean Material Synch Solution brings the following highlights:
- Supports receiving put away, picking, line replenishment and FG (Finished Goods) shipping
- Supports complex assembly triggers including concurrent sub-assembly and kitting operations aligned to mainline assembly
- Establishes an enterprise approach to material synchronization based on a business process-centric solution foundation
- Institutionalizes organizational ‘best practice’ processes that can be routinely enhanced quickly on an enterprise-wide scale
Lean Material Synch User Experience
DELMIA's Lean Material Synch solution brings the following benefits:
- Improves manufacturing efficiency and market responsiveness, while driving agile operations to reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction
- Increases asset performance and utilization; lowers inventory levels and costs
- Reduces quality variability within and across plants
- Limits risk, lowers potential liability and protects brand
- Reduces warranty, recall, labor and inventory costs