Is your organization struggling with how to protect brands across supply chains that serve varying country-specific needs?
DELMIA’s Made for Healthy Supply solution for the Life Science industry delivers consistent execution of compliant “best practices” to achieve global quality operations across products and plants while meeting country and specific agency approved submissions.
Manage and Improve Quality Across Dynamic Global Supply Chains
DELMIA’s Made for Healthy Supply solution helps manufacturers maintain quality across their global operations and supply chains, reducing the risk of non-compliance and improving operational performance.
DELMIA’s Made for Healthy Supply solution for the Life Science industry enables global track and trace across dynamic supply chains. It ensures compliance with regulatory mandates, providing the foundation for world-class quality performance. The solution enables agile and responsive quality analysis of key issues such as supplier performance, process variability, and non-conformances while providing data for UDI initiatives and traceability. Manufacturers can identify and contain suspect materials, components, and assemblies for rapid global containment, protecting brand equity and ensuring compliance across operations.
DELMIA’s Made for Healthy Supply solution supports the Made to Cure for Medical Devices Industry Solution Experience by managing and improving quality and performance across regulated global operations.
DELMIA’s Made for Healthy Supply Solution brings the following highlights:
- Establishes an enterprise approach to quality, based on a business process-centric solution with global management
- Institutionalizes ‘best practice’ processes that can be routinely enhanced quickly on an enterprise-wide scale
- Enables multi-dimensional analysis across defects, inspection, suppliers, production, packaging, and containment
- Achieves “Center of Excellence” management of common metrics enabling plant and supplier performance comparisons
- Globally implements interlocking part and process traceability and containment that supports today’s “single platform, many SKUs” product strategy
Made for Healthy Supply User Experiences
DELMIA's Made for Healthy Supply solution brings the following benefits:
- Reduce quality variability within and across plants
- Limit risk, lower potential liability and protect brand by uniformly addressing product non-conformances against country-specific submissions across product families
- Limit the impact of potential problems with ‘early warning’ awareness at all operations levels
- Quickly identify problem operation priorities with standards and UDI tracking across plants and suppliers
- Lessen likelihood of a public recall and brand damage through rapid identification, isolation and hold on all suspected products