Is your organization struggling to gain detail visibility over inventory levels across your supply network?
DELMIA’s Clear to Build solution for the High Tech Industry enables companies to reduce inventory and increase production throughput by aligning raw materials, components and semi-finished goods with production sequence, quality inspection and equipment maintenance processes.
Reduce Shortage and Waste Through Real-time Integration Across Your Global Supply Network
DELMIA’s Clear to Build solution allows manufacturers to reduce shortage and waste by delivering real-time integration between the product supply network and production operations across the global enterprise. This comprehensive solution unifies and standardizes quality management across global material supply and logistics operations. By synchronizing raw materials, components and semi-finished goods with production, quality inspection and equipment maintenance processes, manufacturers can achieve highly responsive, adaptive operations that improve performance and quality while reducing costs.
DELMIA’s Clear to Build solution supports the Make to Promise Industry Solution Experience by transforming your global manufacturing operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence.
DELMIA’s Clear to Build solution brings the following highlights:
- Support receiving, put away, kitting, picking, Kanban replenishment, labelling and FG (Finished Goods) shipping
- Support manual, semi-automatic, automatic warehouse operations with detail container, license plate, and pallet level recording that can be integrated with barcoding or RFID tracking capability
- Complement ERP systems or any planning software with full integration capability
- Support complex assembly triggers including concurrent sub-assembly and kitting operations aligned to mainline assembly
- Establish an enterprise approach to material synchronization based on a business process-centric solution foundation
Clear to Build User Experiences
DELMIA’s Clear to Build solution brings the following benefits:
- Improved manufacturing efficiency and market responsiveness while driving agile operations including mixed product production and postponement capability to reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction
- Improved efficiency of risk-pooling through more real-time, accurate and detail inventory visibility and control
- Reduced working capital through enablement of advanced pull manufacturing and replenishment across the global enterprise
- Increased asset performance and utilization, lowering inventory levels and costs
- Reduced quality variability within and across plants