Is your organization looking to increase exploration success rates?
DELMIA’s Oil and Gas Production Intelligence solution for the Energy, Process & Utilities Industry a data-driven, rule-based continuous process improvement methodology that enables organizations to establish continuous process monitoring and improvements.
Detect and Avoid Production and Exploration Risks
DELMIA’s Energy, Process & Utilities Oil and Gas Production Intelligence solution provides real-time detection and avoidance of Oil and Gas production and exploration risks. Easily collecting production data in real-time, root causes of failure can be quickly identified. Taking into account the quantified influence of process variables, the solution can reduce unscheduled downtime due to abnormal operating conditions such as excessive fluid pound, or fluid loads that are outside the acceptable range. The value is driven from the analysis of historical reservoir data or current production data and discovery of rules validated by experts.
DELMIA’s Oil and Gas Production Intelligence solution supports the Optimized Plant Construction Industry Solution Experience, by allowing all project stakeholders to share information and collaborate effectively in a globally distributed project environment.
DELMIA Energy, Process & Utilities Oil and Gas Production Intelligence solution brings the following highlights:
- Monitors initial production ramp-up performance across all sites, quickly enhancing processes and re-deploying in a matter of hours
- Industrialized processes from pilot launch are easily translated to local languages
- Enables closed-loop digital collaboration processes with engineering
- Measures operations performance with timely and unfiltered views of key metrics at any time, for any duration and across any number of plants
- On-demand, self-service manufacturing intelligence
Oil and Gas Production Intelligence User Experiences
DELMIA's Oil and Gas Production Intelligence solution brings the following benefits:
- Reduces time-to-market and time-to-volume on a global scale
- Expands new product launch activities to plants in different regions
- Boosts decision support with fact-based, contextualized data that is available on the shop floor
- Accelerates problem resolution cycles reducing both cost to and potential risk to brand reputation
- Improves product quality through consistent and coherent analysis of all shop floor processes