Is your organization looking to increase gross profit?
DELMIA’s Supply to Build solution for the Aerospace and Defense Industry enable organizations to reduce inventory carrying cost by having real-time visibility and synchronization of deliverables into manufacturing and warehouse operations.
Lean Supply Delivered
DELMIA’s Supply to Build solution delivers a suite of proven and scalable warehouse, quality & global containment, traceability and genealogy solutions. Customers are enabled with real-time and just-in-time synchronization, control and monitoring of all inbound and outbound raw material, components and assemblies flowing across the extended supply chain to the warehouse, staging and production line. In addition companies can contain any suspect components by enforcing quality inspection procedures of inbound goods, tracking quality as it relates to external suppliers and internal operations.
The enterprise user has an easy way to build on-line warehouse and quality dashboards, which access real-time and historical data, including over 200 predefined KPIs from across the entire enterprise.
DELMIA’s Supply to Build solution supports the Build to Operate Industry Solution Experience, by meeting production targets earlier and more efficiently, while liberating capacity.
DELMIA's Supply to Build solution brings the following highlights:
- Centrally manage and monitor multiple global suppliers and sites for containment
- Identify suspect parts based on traceability and genealogy information
- Manage the suspect population through investigation and disposition
- Just-in-time synchronization of material to and from warehouse and production
- Near real-time visualization of suppliers, operational status, and performance metrics form a “single source of truth”
Supply to Build User Experiences
DELMIA's Supply to Build solution brings the following benefits:
- Real-time KPIs and analytics across plants and operations visible across the organization
- Minimize scrap and rework by early containment of any non-conforming raw material, components and assemblies
- Reduce inventory carry costs by having real-time visibility and synchronization of deliverables into manufacturing and warehouse operations.
- Decrease dependency on IT by capturing all the “events of-interest” for easy analytics and reporting
- Unified quality control across production, warehouse and maintenance operations