Does your organization easily adapt to assembly constraint changes?
DELMIA’s Ready to Build solution for the Aerospace and Defense Industry enables organizations to improve “First Article Inspection” quality, with digital continuity between engineering and manufacturing to quickly communicate the impact of change orders.
Build the Dream
DELMIA’s Ready to Build solution is an industry proven approach which facilitates true design and manufacturing planning in context within a collaborative environment, across the extended enterprise.
The MBOM for as-specified end-items can be defined considering make-buy decisions, condition of supply, production rate, and cost targets. Users can consume and reconcile all key-characteristics and fastener requirements, then define and validate the complete sequence of assembly in the context of the assembly tooling and fixtures. Ultimately, users can document and deliver the detailed work instructions required to support the mechanic on the shop floor.
DELMIA'a Ready to Build Users:
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Engineer
Ready to Build User Experiences
DELMIA's Ready to Build solution brings the following benefits:
- Realize real time Engineering BOM to Manufacturing BOM reconciliation
- Improve “First Article Inspection” quality
- Accelerate production rate ramp-up
- Reuse configured engineering data that is automatically updated as the design evolves
- Validate feasibility of assembly plans before start of production
- Reduce shop floor change requests
- DELMIA Fastener Process Planner
- DELMIA Work Instruction Designer
- DELMIA Work Plan Release Manager
- DELMIA Plant Layout Designer
- DELMIA Shop Floor Equipment Simulation Engineer
- DELMIA Assembly Simulation Expert
- DELMIA Time Study Analyst
- DELMIA Shop Floor Equipment
- DELMIA Process Planner
- DELMIA Industrial Engineer
- DELMIA Work Safety Engineer
- DELMIA Process Simulation Analyst
- DELMIA 3D Design for Manufacturing Engineer