- Live training sessions working together with an experienced instructor
- Ability to ask questions and engage in discussions regarding course content
- Flexible formats based on your needs and situation
- Delivery Options: Virtual, In-Person
- Audience: Public, Private
- Course Duration: 2 – 24 hours
Taking into account the current events limiting travel and companies asking/encouraging employees to work from home, we have expanded our schedule of virtual training offerings. Click here to access the current list of virtual offerings or for more information, contact DELMIAworks.email@example.com
Education Services Training Programs
Studies have proven that companies that place a premium on training progress significantly faster than those that do not. That is why DELMIAworks offers a variety of education options that extend from implementation and beyond to ensure your team is maximizing DELMIAworks functionality to help meet your business goals.
DELMIAworks training programs deliver accelerated ramp-up time, driving user adoption while reducing your overall learning costs. Training is available in multiple delivery formats with standard, configured or customized content.
- Allows students to work through courses and topics at their own pace, automatically saving progress along the way
- Users can follow predetermined learning paths based on role, job function, and process
- Over 140 courses covering 750+ lessons
- Access content – Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device
- Increase user proficiency and productivity with DELMIAworks software while reducing the cost of learning
- Programs leverage proven methodology with defined outcomes in order to produce measurable results
- Reduces ramp up time by facilitating user adoption of the new technology
- Accelerates your time to value and ROI
Contact us at DELMIAworks.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The DELMIAworks Education Services offerings enable you to accelerate your ramp up time, allowing you to realize the benefit of your DELMIAworks system faster.