Laboratory InformaticsAccelerating Innovation and Decision-Making
Science-based organizations need to optimize operations by improving efficiency while maximizing quality and adhering to regulations, while driving innovation. These challenges also apply to the lab environment, which needs to remove inefficiencies and compliance risks from lab processes and to provide a collaborative environment for innovation.
The solution is to remove disconnected and paper-based processes that are error-prone and hamper access of relevant data throughout the research, development and manufacturing lifecycle. It is imperative to make decisions as early as possible in the lifecycle, in order to drive innovation and to optimize processes and products. Digital Laboratory Informatics capabilities allow for streamlined and more efficient lab workflows, harmonization and standardization and a fully integrated and automated easy-to-deploy process.
- Speed up the design and development process
- Leverage accurate and indelible experimental results for more efficient decision-making
- Track lab activities and processes for greater insight and resource allocation
- Reduce compliance risks by capturing data directly in the lab and storing it as a single source of truth for all future work
- Greatly reduce the amount of time spent searching for and collecting data across locations and domains
- Accelerate approval cycles and reduce rework
- Drive drug discovery projects based on live scientific data
Scientific Decision Makeron cloud on premiseEfficient and informed decision-making for product and process innovation based on concise, live and contextualized data-access. Complete, concise and unique access to the scientific views required to take decisions in a discovery project.Discover the role
- Scientific data structured in a Target Product Profile plan
- In vivo/vitro/silico results consolidated as answers to the TPP
- Traceability of the substances, protocols and tests in all stages of the project
- Efficient experiment tasking and results recovery