Paris, France, February 9, 2012 - Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #013065, DSY.PA) reports IFRS unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on February 8, 2012.
Summary Highlights (unaudited)
• Fourth quarter revenue and earnings above objectives
• 2011 double-digit, constant currency revenue growth for new licenses, recurring software and services
• 2011 EPS growth of 28% to €2.33 (IFRS) and 17% to €2.92 (non-IFRS)
• Mid-term 30% non-IFRS operating margin objective achieved well in advance of target date
• Strong growth in Automotive and Aerospace, driven by CATIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA & DELMIA
• 1,000 clients have adopted V6 as their 3D PLM business system
• 18,000 new 3D application customers in 2011
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 220, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass logo and the 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES and 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.