SIMULIA Integration Partner
FEMSITE is the software developed by MAGNA STEYR for the simulation of the fatigue strength and automotive body development with the focus on:
- Load data analysis and processing: FEMSITE Load Analysis, Automatic control of the damage during testing – online classification
- Fatigue life estimations: FEMSITE Fatigue Multiaxial (for chassis, drivetrain and car body) . NEW: fatigue life simulation based on Power Spectral Density Spectrum, fatigue life simulation controlled by material parameters, fatigue life simulation for cutting contours and detailed evaluation of the stress conditions of spot-wise connectors for basic load cases and in the time range. Automated detailed evaluations.
- Calculations of safety factors: FEMSITE Fatigue Uniaxial (for chassis, drivetrain and car body)
- Tools for the development and optimization of car bodies/components: FEMSITE Car Body
- Generation, evaluation and optimization of the joining techniques (eg. spot welds, self-pearcing rivets, screws, seam welds, bondings): FEMSITE Car Body
- Material database: FEMSITE Material Database NEW: New automated functionalities for generating materials.
- NEW: Detailed evaluations for Load Analysis for the chassis on the platforms Windows and Linux.
FEMSITE Fatigue is the software in order to perform, amongst others, the structural durability simulation. The simulation of fatigue strength is based on the stress results of common FE-solvers. FEMSITE Fatigue has an import functionality for FE results from several FE Codes and an Export functionality of the simulation results for Abaqus CAE/Viewer. NEW: Abaqus Interface for Abaqus 2017.
43 316 404 -5748