|DELMIA 3D Layout Planning supports simultaneous engineering of production facilities. The schematic layout from the Manufacturing Concept is turned into a 2D layout and assists in basic and detail planning of manual and semi-automated workplaces and entire work systems (resource planning). It is possible to conduct both general and detailed planning during each stage of the planning phase. Bill of Resources of Layout components is created automatically as components are added to the layout and investment roll-ups are calculated.
- Automatic block layout from manufacturing concept
- 2D workplace design
- Creation of Bill of Resources
- Cost tracing
To allow the user to quickly create cost-effective designs and optimization of layouts, both for stations, lines and complete work systems, DELMIA 3D Layout Planning comes with a library of commonly used manufacturing equipment. You can also easily create your own system elements or use CAD data such as cgr-files, jt-files and vrml1-files in the layout. The system elements are stored in a library allowing their re-use in multiple layouts and projects. In addition to the graphic, you can also store detailed written information about the system elements in the database, such as name, manufacturer and purchase price.
The areas of use are
- Layout of Production Facilities
- Design of the Material Flow
- Layout of Workplaces
- Selection, Dimensioning and Arrangement of Operating Materials
- Evaluation of the Workplace Layout According to Ergonomic Criteria
- Archiving and Documentation of the Planning Results
The most important planning results are
- Bills of Resources with All Required Work System Elements
- 3D Workplace Views and Drawings
- Workplace Dimensions
- Facility Layouts
DELMIA 3D Layout Planning supports the quick, cost-effective design and optimization of ergonomically safe manual and partially automated work systems.