Product Key Customer Benefits
- Consistent and intuitive user interface across all ENOVIA products ENOVIA user interface is consistent across products and across platforms, UNIX and Windows. On-line help and tool-tip (pop-up help) are provided in all menu selections and entry fields for more intuitive interface for the end users.
- Digital mockup for everybody in the enterprise... digital mockup availability and viewing is no longer the privilege of engineering departments. All disciplines working in concert with engineers - technical publishing specialist, project managers, sales and marketing specialists can take advantage of the embedded 2D/3D viewers for light digital mockup viewing capability.
- Enhanced product development concurrency the event publish & subscribe feature enables important events such as design changes and product releases to be timely published to impacted multi-discipline users in the enterprise, engineers and non-engineers, in order to increase product development concurrency. Subscriber of the events will be notified either via e-mail or via an event queue that can be queried from time to time.
- Easy viewing and navigation of any ENOVIA objects object information, even complex objects with large structures such as EBOM (Engineering Bill of Materials), can be retrieved, filtered and viewed by all disciplines in the enterprise. Various filters are provided for product structure filtering based on product configuration, engineering change, component structure, zone, attribute, volume, discipline, or a combination of any of these criteria. Product contexts and configuration handlers, which are persistent product structure filters, can be stored for the users to retrieve specific working views quickly and easily.
- Openness for customization and application integration company specific business rules and additional applications can be inserted in the system to complement the out-of-the-box applications that ENOVIA provides. Such openness is enabled through the usage of CAA-RADE (Component Application Architecture Rapid Applications Development Environment) toolkits that are based on industry standards (C++).