R&D Development Manager
India, KA, Bangalore 正社員 6/15/2022 526840
Imagine new horizons...
- As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today. #3ds
- Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
- In the News: Forbes Ranks us # 33 in the list of World's Best Employers
What will your role be..
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications, Algorithms.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
The Challenges ahead
- Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products.
- Able to work, troubleshoot and debug end to end application development in Agile environment
- Capable of developing useful modules and shared libraries (modules, packages) to solve common problems across projects.
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quaity
- B. S / M.S / B.Tech / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 5 to 10 years of Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamental Mathematics, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Expert level knowledge in C++, COM.
- Mathematical skills mandatory
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.