Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to ensure successful deployments of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, helping our customers achieve their product innovation objectives and gain in productivity. This immediate position will have a focus within the Aerospace and Defense industry to engage with customers to deploy our solutions in their environment. Are you motivated by complex technical challenges? Do you have a passion for engaging with customers? Come be part of the 3DEXPERIENCE. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
As the PLM Chief Architect, you will define and lead a Digital Transformation path enabling the customer to achieve strategic business value. You will leverage Industry & 3DS Know How as well as technologies powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to drive Customer success relative to our Value Engagement model. You will lead a team of Solution Architect to ensure the overall solution design. The preference is for this candidate to work from the Everett office.
We are open to candidates based anywhere in the United States. Because of customer requirements, only US persons will be considered for this role.
The challenges ahead
- Define and propose a transformation path toward an integrated enterprise digital transformation that enables the customer to achieve their product innovation objectives and gain in productivity while guaranteeing the final workability and relevancy of the Global Solution
- Lead the PLM Solution Architect team
- Work closely with the customer on solution design
- Evaluate architecture/model approach options and available technologies/approaches to ensure final proposal delivers expected capabilities / behavior
- Capture planned capability evolution and timing
- Challenge/collaborate on customer business processes with respect to development of customer business architecture
Your key success factors?
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent) with 10+ years’ experience of Systems Engineering experience with emphasis on system architecture and system design
- Extensive and demonstrable experience guiding and educating customers in relation to scalable, enterprise-impactful PLM capabilities ideally as applied to Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Senior Systems Engineering background
- Experience in Aerospace & Defense industry or similar
- Experience with PLM required
- Experience with integrating PLM, MOM, CRM , CLM and ERP Systems
- Experience and/or Knowledge in design, development, manufacturing, testing, and supporting commercial aircraft, space vehicles, and weapons platforms for the defense USGOV preferred
- Experience with user adoption and organized change desired
- US citizenship or Green Card preferred because of customer requirements
- Travel - 10 - 50%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.